Sofa Cleaning Service - Abbots Langley WD5
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valued and make a brave statement before all visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using homemade cleansers that could destroy the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Trust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Abbots Langley WD5to take care of your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will take out stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again attractive to look at as they add charm and taste to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several operations:
- Before we start work we are going to test on a small sample of the leather to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is vitally important to use appropriate cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to choose the safest and most efficient way to clean your couch.
- We check the finished piece for any omissions or deficiencies before declaring the job complete.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- The sofa and other furniture are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We examine the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.